Welcome to the first entry in my Simple Style series!
I do a lot of “window browsing” online, and sometimes I like to come up with inspirational mood boards. I figured why not put together some of my favorite “wishlist” outfits to share?
My style is, of course, minimalist and neutral with pops of color.
I’m no fashionista by any stretch, but I hope this will inspire outfits that stick to the basics. I think it’s important to invest in key pieces and saving some money on others.
For example, in this combination I’d splurge on the watch and handbag, because they can definitely go with many other outfits.
- TOPSHOP Tall Lace Insert Tie Blouse
- Ruche Color My World Indie Aquamarine Ring
- J.CrewToothpick Mint-Green Skinny Jeans
- Kate Spade New York Composition Notebook iPhone Case
- Fossil Gold Multifunction Watch
- Essie – Devil’s Advocate
- Old Navy Womens Infinity T Strap Sandals
- Fossil Maddox Top Zip in Dusty Rose
What do you think of my Simple Style series? Is this something you would wear?