Just stopping by to announce that I’ve been in Florida since the 22nd, and will be here until the first week of January. I suppose you could call it a vacation, but I call it visiting my family because I don’t consider it too much of a vacation. I love sleeping in, and aside from hating everything about this state from its humid weather to this terrible town I’m thoroughly enjoying being home with my family.
Yet I can’t stop thinking of things I’d like to do when I get home. Here are a few:
- Post-Christmas decluttering.
- Clean out the closet.
- Go through the kitchen and all the appliances stored in the cupboards.
- Get a new shower head.
- Organize the entertainment center.
- See if it’s possible to reorganize to maximize studio space.
- Finish organizing cables.
- Buy more paint samples to patch up stained parts of the wall.
Only I would be excited to go home and organize. I’m actually kind of upset that as soon as I get home, my time off is over. Back to the apartment makeover on weekends only… I do have a few progress shots to show you when I get back!
How was your holiday? Did you travel?