It’s hard to take a progress shot. I kept waiting until I fixed one more thing, until it got to the point where I realized I had to suck it up and just take the progress pictures! Here’s what I’ve managed to get done in this space so far.
What I Did
- Bought that matching soap dispenser.
- Bought a tray to put all the items on. (Except that aromatherapy candle.)
- Printed a light blue “Keep Calm and Carry On” poster and framed it above the toilet. I love it!
- Towels were moved from the shower rod and put on a behind-the-door hanger out of sight. Much cleaner and now guests have somewhere to put their towel as well.
- Installed a little drying rack we had above the towel rack for when I do laundry.
- Removed the ancient electric toothbrush taking up so much space and went with a manual brush.
- Completely reorganized the drawers and they look epic. Sorry, no pictures at the moment!
Still Need To Do
- Use the empty space on the right to put a hand towel holder. Still hunting for the right one.
- New towels, as the current are threading apart. Still can’t decide a color. Light blue?
- New rug. This one is gross and blends into the wood floor. I’m set on a big fluffy white one!
The bathroom closet is still a far way from finished. I added bins and removed about three trash bags worth of junk to donate. Still trying to figure out the vanity shelf. I’d like to add some sort of decoration to it and I need more clear containers. The laundry shelf is okay, but I’d like another one of those white baskets to put the laundry supplies in. The top shelf had junk on it and now it has everything for a visitor — air mattress, extra sheets, and the machine to blow up the mattress. I’d like to replace those huge, clear containers with white baskets.
The medicine shelf is not pictured, but I’ve managed to put everything out of sight. Maybe I’ll add a picture of that in the next progress post!