- Last year, udon noodle soup was my staple and I ate it nearly every day. I made it last week for the first time in ages and I’m putting it back in as a staple dish. Yum! I absolutely love it.
- I picked up another Essie polish in the shade Eternal Optimist. This is very similar to OPI’s Dulce de Leche, which is a favorite of mine but kind of a shame. Although it does have a tad more pink than Dulce de Leche, I thought it would be on the lighter side and it came out quite dark.
- My BFF sent me a package! Everything inside had an incredibly personal and sentimental meaning. I laughed. I cried. I held a physical book instead of an e-reader for the first time in ages. And this is why I have the best BFF in the world.
- I worked on my wedding website for what seemed like every single second I had free. I fixed up the header and I’m nearly done with the informational pages. I’m putting a lot of love into this simple thing, as you can imagine! I drew a lot of the design by hand, when I would normally just use freebies. Here is a tiny preview. It’s not perfect, but I can live with it. (Perfectionist here…)
- Updated my iMac to Mountain Lion, which made me happy. Having my phone, tablet, and computer syncing effortlessly is beyond amazing. I feel like my “computer” is everywhere with me, at all times. My fiancé says it’s creepy, but I say who cares. It’s so convenient! Apple, you have my soul.
Hope everyone else had a great week!